A FREE SEMINAR SHARING INSIGHTS ON UNLOCKING THE POWER OF AMAZON, DRIVING GROWTH AND CAPITALISING ON THE COMMERCE REVOLUTION.
Tap into global insights, best practice and a wealth of experience from Integer and Amazon experts, including:
- Arno Lenior (Amazon AU Director of Marketing),
- Neil Sentence (Amazon AU Retail Category Director),
- Kate Burleigh (Country Manager for Alexa) and
- Morgan McAlenney (one of the world’s leading eCommerce strategists)
WHO WILL BE DISCUSSING:
- Amazon’s inevitable impact on commerce and culture in Australia
- Amazon’s first-mover advantage and how to tap into Amazon’s growth engine to ensure immediate and future success
- Amazon as proxy for the future of commerce and a catalyst for accelerated change in the way goods are bought and sold
WHY YOU NEED TO BE THERE:
Amazon will drive significant growth for engaged businesses. Last year in the US Amazon drove:
- 44% of all online sales and
- 53% of all retail growth.
Beyond sales, Amazon is changing behaviour:
- 55% of all product searches now start on Amazon and
- 17% of its customers use Amazon daily
IF YOU ARE NOT FOCUSED ON AMAZON, YOU’RE NOT FOCUSED ON THE FUTURE.
SYDNEY – WED 9TH MAY 8AM-10AM
WARRANE THEATRE – MUSEUM OF SYDNEY, CNR OF PHILLIP AND BRIDGE STREETS, SYDNEY
MELBOURNE – THURS 10TH MAY 8AM-10AM
AUSTRALIAN CENTRE OF CONTEMPORARY ART (ACCA), 111 STURT ST, SOUTHBANK, MELBOURNE